Wednesday 28 March 2012

To be Happy you need Happiness

Today, for some reason I was mad, not really why, maybe it's because you showed up to school and you didn't even say hi to me, which is the main reason why I always asked you if you were my friend. I don't believe you understand what friendship is or understand how it works. In order to have a working relationship, doesn't matter if it's a friendship or a dating relationship, or any relationship it takes TWO to make a working, stable relationship, not just one. If there's only one person doing all the work in the relationship, then why bother even apologizing?
Hmm... by writing that all out I guess I found the reason for my mood to change from happiness to anger.
Well any ways, because of this mood swing that hit me like a brick, I found the best way for me to let out my anger.. running, I went for a run today, and it felt great just to run and cry a bit and express every emotion I was feeling. Hello weekly runs, Hello Happiness!
Spring has sprung in my step, 1 more step close to summer of change!
Sincerely,
February

No comments:

Post a Comment