Monday 23 April 2012

Time to suck it Up and in

So, the good weather is starting to show itself, which is always a good thing, but it always means time to buckle into the school work and get in those projects. With balancing school, co-op, friends and family I barely have time to blog or exercise. Which is terrible, but, any minute I have free, I go with exercise first then blogging (sorry). You probably wondering what the heck February, what's up with your title, well, with a great 2 seasons ahead of us, I've decided to just suck it up, work is work, hard or easy it's just work and it has to be done, dealing with people in school sucks, but you know what, only like 2 months left we can all suck it up! And the suck it in part refers to exercise. Girls, Guys, hey you sitting behind your computer complaining about "If only I could lose a few pounds", yeah you! I'm no doctor but I know starving yourself isn't healthy and neither is sitting on your butt doing nothing, so, here's some tips for those who want to slim down the gut, eat health, not less, not more, just healthy. Instead of sitting at the computer with chips, hows about some carrot sticks, or veggie sticks, and don't slouch! it's better if you sit up straight, posture can make you look taller and slimmer!
Are you saying to yourself every Saturday afternoon, "oh I'm so bored, I know, facebook/twitter/ computer time", just no! get on those good walking/ running shoes, plug in the great music you love listening to (up to beat/ happy music) and go for a walk, jog or run. I find when I walk, I suck in  my gut that I have, and you can feel muscles tightening, but the best way to get rid of a gut is sit ups and crunches after the walk/run/jog. Trust me people, long @$$ walks pay off in every way possible. It's a great stress reliever and a great work out, For me I go for an hour long walk during the week (when i can, I mean, an hour a day)  and on Saturday, I normally go for a good 2 hour walk. Now I'm not trying to force you to go that long, but, go for a good half an hour at least, instead of complaining. People! let's wake up the world and change what we do and how we feel about ourselves, I'm tired of hearing everyone complain about their body, either embrace your body or change it, but don't complain about it and expect things to change over night, you have to make the first move in a step for a better tomorrow.
Try to change for the better good people, you'll feel better about yourself a lot more if you do..
Until next time people of the world, 
February 

No comments:

Post a Comment