Friday 22 June 2012

What is going on

Long time no blog. So the last time I blogged about something/someone I was a little mad and still in shock over what was going on. I forgot the cover up name I had for you and personally want to make a better name for you. You are male friend. When you apologized to me a couple of months ago I was in shock and questioned it, a couple weeks into it I wanted to still hate you, and now we're here, months down the road and I've realized that I am really happy you are my friend again, and I get to call you friend. You may mention my other friends names and I'm okay with that, reason being we're friends, friends talk about others if they're concerned or worried about the other, or if you haven't spoken in a long time. I realized that when we hung out yesterday, when we were talking about my best friend.. I'm glad you two are fixing things up and I'm glad I was the one to make this move. I don't want to have two of my friends not get along, it's just weird. I wan us to be a happy friend family, better then last time though.
Like I've said, 2012 is the summer of change, Go and CHANGE something with the months you have off!
So far a lot has changed in my life, one of them being my perspective of life and no negative energy, inviting the "enemy" back into my life and making him a friend again, eating healthier and enjoying life!
Have fun with your life because you never know when time will be up!
Talk to you later summer people!
February 

No comments:

Post a Comment