Monday 26 September 2011

Sept. 26, 2011; My Thoughts

People reading this, I warn you now. My spelling can be terrible at times and my thoughts are scrambled all over the place. I only blog about what I feel and want to say to people. These are the letters I wish I could sent to the ones I wish back into my life and the letters I wish I could send to the ones I dread.  
To the past person;
I know you don't understand what I am thinking, but that's because I haven't told. I haven't told you what I am thinking not because I don't want to, but because, if I did, my friends would disapprove of my actions. I want you back in my life yet at the same time, I'm scared to have you back, I'm scared of the hurt. I know I am stubborn for saying this, that I don't want to be the person to speak first, but it's because I only know what to say when you come and talk to me. I miss you a lot, but if anyone found out, I'd be a dead man walking.
Sincerely, 
February

No comments:

Post a Comment