Tuesday 17 January 2012

Just a Kiss; song posts;

*******I'm running out of titles for my posts as you can probably tell, so from now on, I'll be making the title the song I'm listening to the title or the theme of the post ***********


So, while listening to Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum, it's made me realize somethings and qualities I want from a boyfriend.... yeah I know I get mushy like rotten food, but hey, get over it! I am a GIRL so deal! or hit the wheel! :D
Qualities I want are simple little things; he has to be nice, knows how to use sarcasm at the right time, make me smile, gives the greatest hugs ever in the world, uhmm, have plans for the future or an idea at least (school after school, career choice maybe), meets my parents, is able to talk and "hang-out" with my parents, accepts my random side heck, accepts me for me! uhmm, treats me well, jokes around with me and kisses me on my forehead... I think it means a lot when a guy kisses me on my forehead.

Well, those are just some of the qualities I want, well yeah, I'm not that shallow of a person I don't like liking someone for their looks, I look for qualities and personality.
Until next post bloggers,
February

No comments:

Post a Comment