Wednesday 4 January 2012

Resolutions

To the New Year Resolutions, I found a loop hole....My New Year Resolution is to turn another year older! something that is hard to break.. HA!

February

But, if you really want my New Year Resolution list it's to:
1.  get a laptop to help with my schooling and to blog more. ;)

2. smile more.
3. find something to love/ love doing.
4. Make ONE new friend.
5. go on one date
6. that's it I guess.
Not that big of goals, not really goals at all but, are HUGE deals to me. I mean for one, I'm shy so making friends is harder then it seems, two, smiling is a weird thing to me, I'm not one to smile very often, three I LOVE to spend money and question where it all went after 2 weeks of going broke, four, I don't have enough time to find a hobby, and five, dating has never,ever, been my thing, I've never really experienced a real first date before and not a lot of people take interest in a girl like me, I'm just too unique I guess you can say...

Well, I'm off for the night,
Good-Luck to those who have resolutions and plan to stick with them, and Good-Luck to everyone and their New Year. Here's to 2012, just another year,
February

No comments:

Post a Comment