Wednesday 30 November 2011

Service Boy

Dear Service boy,
you're older than me, and above me at work, yet you seem to take an interest in me... why? I'm nothing compared to the other girls, you could do way better than me, a woman closer to your age, but don't get me wrong I'm not complaining that you might like me, I'm cool with that "yo", which reminds me, you talk way to much in slang, which makes you seem closer to my age. Listen, you make me laugh and smile on those days I dread when I have to go to work and I really don't want to be there, you're awesome Service boy, don't ever change and if you want me still in a few years and you're willing to wait for me, then I'll see you in a few years on a date. But, until then, let's just flirt and be friends :)

Sincerely,
February

No comments:

Post a Comment