Sunday 6 November 2011

Something New

Okay so I know this isn't a letter, but I want to have something different go with my letters. I think I'm going to try and make a post about a movie (either new or old) at the beginning of the month (or close to it).
This Post will be the First Movie Review Post  ever on my blog. 
P.S: most of the time it will be a horror genre movie. 

Movie: The Blair Witch Project
Came out in 1999
Runs for about 1hour and 25 mins
Okay so, you know the movies Paranormal Activity and the other 2 right? well the Blair Witch Project was "apparently" one of the first movies to be filmed by "normal" people, with no script and no budget, just home movies.  Anyways here's a Spoiler, It's about these 3 young people who hear about the Blair Witch and how she lived in the woods and would take 2 kids at a time and kill one while the other one would watch the corner. So they travel into the woods, and they get lost, WOW! shocking right? -_- and then, they go to bed, wake up find rocks in a pile, they all lose their sanity, they go to bed, wake up one guy is missing, next day wake up, they look for him, cant find him, go to bed wake up to hear screaming, cant find out where the noise is coming from, next day, they wake up to find a bunch of twigs tided together so the girl opens it to find some bloody thing that looks like a tongue, later they go looking for their friend only to find a house find a house, hear their friend screaming, can't find him in the house, and then it ends with the guy in the corner.... Scary right? -_______-  I found it a waste of my time....
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being a great horror movie, I give this movie, a wtf? where is the scare? Where is the horror? wtf? not even on the scale of 1-10 that's how it was.

If you think different PLEASE feel free to comment below, and try to explain to me how this movie scared you.

No comments:

Post a Comment