Wednesday 30 November 2011

To the Jolly Old Santa

Dear Santa,
Yes, I am very aware of how old I am, and that is past the age of believing in you, but i do have a Christmas Wish List. I only want a few things is that to much to ask? All I want for Christmas is a boy, any boy, well no I do have standards...I want a boy who is nice, and romantic, a protective guy, who is smart and isn't afraid to be himself around me, and maybe you can send him to my door Christmas morning with a flower or two in his hand and the teddy bear I want. I would also like an extra $50 to buy children toys and give them to the toy drive. I'm not asking for a lot, and I'd love to see these presents under the Christmas tree, but maybe they could be there before Christmas Eve.

xoxox
Lots of love Santa.
February

No comments:

Post a Comment