Wednesday 8 February 2012

Blah.

There's so much going on in my life right now I feel, yet I don't have that much. I guess I just have a lot going on in my mind and I've been wondering and worrying about a lot lately.
 Will I get this placement that I really want? and if I do get it, how behind will I fall? Will I like it?
 Why hasn't he texted me back? I thought we're friends?
 Will everything go smooth this month?
 I hope my birthday celebration goes well.
 Did I pass all of my first semester classes? Will I reach my goal of an 80% average at the end of this year? Will I be going to summer school this year to get ahead of the game next year?
Are people looking at me weirdly because I dyed my hair?
Does that boy from English like me? Why does he keep looking at me in the halls? Why is he so polite and hang out with the ass holes of the school?
Will the idea I have to change my hair next work out as well as I hope it does?
 Should I be worried about all of this?
These are probably the reasons I can't sleep at night.
Ughh....
February

No comments:

Post a Comment