Friday 10 February 2012

Difference between...

Dear people in my third period class.... yes I want to be a police officer one day maybe, not a lawyer.. when you asked me "why don't you want to be a lawyer, because being a police officer is the same thing as a lawyer."
Hate to break it to you but they're not... AT ALL! First of all they only relate because they fall under the field of work in law.. that's the only way they are similar.
Police fight crime, they put the bad behind bars.
Lawyers fight for "the right" of people... the way I see it, a lawyer is hired to defend both the guilty and the innocent. They defend the ones put behind bars....for the crime they committed, the guilty ones... I'm sorry I refuse to help a murder get out of prison by playing the, mentally unstable card or he's really sorry for what he did, or my client did not commit this crime... NOT HAPPENING!
Being a Police officer and a Lawyer are two different careers, not the same at all....
I had to get that off my chest...

February

No comments:

Post a Comment