Monday 13 February 2012

I want to be that girl

I want to be the girl you like.
Girl you cuddle, the girl you kiss the girl that you make laugh.
I want to be the girl that makes you smile, and hold your hand.
I want to be the girl that you feel comfortable crying in front of, because a guy who shows his true feelings is a man who is sexy and hot, not childish or wimpy.
I want to be the girl that you like..
I want to be the girl you randomly hug, and kiss my forehead,
I want to be the girl to go to all of your games and cheer you on, and even if you lose, I tell you it's okay, I still love you.
I want to be the girl that makes you your favourite foods and desserts whenever I can, and when every you want them.
I want to be that girl you like...
Sincerely,
February

No comments:

Post a Comment