Sunday 26 February 2012

Okay then...

So last night in my dream it was really weird but felt so really, but you know Daniel Radcliffe? The young man who plays Harry Potter and Arthur Kipp in The Woman in Black, well he was in my dream. My parents were his chauffeurs, so I got to meet him. Then all of a sudden we were together as a couple living in England on a big lot of land, which my cousins lived there too, but I've never met these people, any ways, I was going to school there too a private school, and Daniel was never around. Then he came home and stayed with us for a bit.
That's when the realism flew out the window, because then he started turning into a mad man, and turned into a werewolf, but no worries it ended well, we got married and I became a teacher at the private school....
Really weird!
February 

No comments:

Post a Comment