Sunday 12 February 2012

You don't know or understand.

We've been best of friends for 11 years now. We've had our ups and downs. I've told you all of my secrets. I've told you the struggles I've been experiencing, but i don't think you care, you're more concerned about you're own life... I guess that's fine, you can continue to not listen, and be in your own world, but realize that, this attitude won't get you anywhere. When I asked you how much I owe you, you respond with you know, but personally I don't. I have more things to worry about then that, and so I forget to tell you who's coming to the mall with us,  I have more important things to worry about... You can continue to have your little bitterness, but realize that this attitude won't get you anywhere. Just grow up, I'm tired of dealing with childish ways and attitudes.
I've been debating this now for a while, but are you even worth being my friend if I have to worry about what I tell you in case you have a bitch fit?
Once you tell me how much I owe you, and I pay you, I think we should just take a break for a few weeks...
Please understand and open your eyes and your ears, there's important things passing you and you're missing them all.
Sincerely,
February 

No comments:

Post a Comment